TNCG Security Services is now hiring Armed Security Officers for the RTP/Durham NC area.
Payrate: $16.00 – $18.00 hourly
Weekends – Friday & Saturday Hours – 11pm – 5am
Total National SeCurity Guard Services (TNCG Security Services, LLC) is a private investigative and
contract security guard patrol company owned by a service-disabled veteran and a retired police officer
specializing in comprehensive investigative services.
Armed Security Job Responsibilities:
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Restraining trespassers
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls
- Maintain organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors, and the premises
- Provide excellent customer service
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Remain in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire, and other safety issues
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and
- accident investigations
- The individual agents need to be familiar with the Agent and COVID 19 orders ONLY. (Will be Trained prior to accepting the position)
- A security supervisor must have experience as a security guard, police officer or military police officer.
- PPSB Un-Armed / Armed training
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background check
- Experience working with electronic monitoring systems (Preferred, but not required).
- Associate Degree, High school diploma or GED
- A valid driver’s license and no criminal record.
- Two (2) to Five (5) years security experience
- Must stand for long periods of time
- Black shirt/polo (not tight fitting), khakis or khaki BDUs only. (Will be provided)
- Check in via WhatsApp 15 mins before shift unless there is an incident.
- All administrative issues need to be submitted via WhatsApp through the ROC.
- Managerial check-ups need to be done with all locations visited during the weekend.
- Security Guards will not use phones onsite.
- Security Guards must not have any headphones or phone buds in at any time.
- This is a Customer Facing Environment.
- Be Courteous and helpful to all customers and their request.