TNCG seeks Security Officers to patrol and observe various department for a commercial property.
- Patrol assigned areas on foot or in vehicle, actively searching for suspicious activity or safety/fire hazards. Check doors and windows of buildings to ensure they are tightly closed and locked during non-business hours and open during operating hours.
- Prepare accurate and concise written daily patrol activity reports.
- Assist any persons needing directions or information in a courteous manner.
- Promptly respond to alarms and dispatched calls.
- Assist law enforcement when requested.
- Experience in security, law enforcement, or military highly desired.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Successfully pass 20hours/5days armed training and state-required training or other qualifications for licensing and hold a State guard license at all times.
- Hold a valid driver’s license and successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background and motor vehicle records check.
- Be clean shaven and neat appearance
- Interact calmly and professionally with the public, sometimes under stressful circumstances.
- Effective oral and written communication and active listening skills
- Able to stay alert throughout your shift and walk for extended periods of time.
If you have high energy, strong attention to detail, and enjoy working with the public, please apply today! Qualified applicants should email a resume. Local candidates only. EOE
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of security experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: PPBS (Private Protective Services Board)?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
APPLY TODAY: https://tncgsecurity.com/jobs/armed-security-rdu/