Security Guard (Unarmed)
TNCG Security Services
Job Description – (2) Unarmed Security Guards
TNCG Security Services is now hiring Unarmed Security Guards, in Butner, NC
Payrate: $15.00 hourly
Location: Butner, NC
Work hours 18-24 hrs weekly: Saturday & Sunday 7:00 am-3:00 pm and 11:00pm-7:00am
Total National Security Guard Services (TNCG Security Services, LLC) is a private investigative and contract security guard patrol company owned by a service-disabled veteran and a retired police officer specializing in comprehensive investigative services.
Security Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
· Monitors his/her staff by patrolling with them on foot.
· Assist with monitoring of Mask Requirements for COVID-19
· Works with staff to develop safety plans for the buildings he/she monitors.
· Leads periodic safety drills for employees and patrons in the business.
· Ensures that all policies and procedures are followed
· Ensures that reports (DARS) are written as needed.
· Reviews and signs off on Security Guard reports (DAR) and logs before they are turned in.
· Conducts routine area checks during the shift.
· Any and all additional duties assigned as deemed necessary and appropriate
· A security supervisor must have experience as a security guard, police officer or military police officer.
· PPSB Unarmed training
· Experience working with electronic monitoring systems (Preferred, but not required)
· Associate Degree, High school diploma or GED
· A valid driver’s license; Must pass background and drug screening’
- One location
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
|Job Category||Unarmed Security VLC|