Security Guard (Unarmed)
TNCG Security Services
Job Description – (2) Unarmed Security Guards
TNCG Security Services is now hiring Unarmed Security Guards, in Butner, Roxboro, Raleigh, & Durham (NC)
Pay rate: $11- $15.00 hourly (BOE)
Location: Butner, Roxboro, Raleigh, & Durham (NC)
Work hours: Vary per site
Total National Security Guard Services (TNCG Security Services, LLC) is a private investigative and contract security guard patrol company owned by a service-disabled veteran and a retired police officer specializing in comprehensive investigative services.
- Observe and Report
- Monitors surroundings and site by patrolling on foot.
- Assist with monitoring of Mask Requirements for COVID-19
- Works with staff to develop safety plans for the buildings he/she monitors.
- Leads periodic safety drills for employees and patrons in the business.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures are followed
- Ensures that reports (DARS) are written as needed.
- Reviews and signs off on Security Guard reports (DAR) and logs before they are turned in.
- Conducts routine area checks during the shift.
- Any and all additional duties assigned as deemed necessary and appropriate
- A security officer must have experience as a security guard, police officer or military police officer.
- PPSB Unarmed training
- Experience working with electronic monitoring systems (Preferred, but not required)
- Associate Degree, High school diploma or GED
- A valid driver’s license; Must pass background and drug screening’
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $11.00- $15.00 per hour
|Job Category||Job, Unarmed Security VLC|