TNCG Security Services
Job Description – (1) Unarmed Security Guards
TNCG Security Services is now hiring Unarmed Security Guards, in Charlotte, NC
Location: Charlotte, NC
Work Detail: September 28th- October 9th
Total National Security Guard Services (TNCG Security Services, LLC) is a private investigative and contract security guard patrol company owned by a service-disabled veteran and a retired police officer specializing in comprehensive investigative services.
Security Job Responsibilities:
- Monitors his/her staff by patrolling with them on foot.
- Assist with monitoring of Mask Requirements for COVID-19
- Works with staff to develop safety plans for the buildings he/she monitors.
- Leads periodic safety drills for employees and patrons in the business.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures are followed
- Ensures that reports (DARS) are written as needed.
- Reviews and signs off on Security Guard reports (DAR) and logs before they are turned in.
- Conducts routine area checks during the shift.
- Any and all additional duties assigned as deemed necessary and appropriate
- A security supervisor must have experience as a security guard, police officer or military police officer.
- PPSB Unarmed training certification
- Experience working with electronic monitoring systems (Preferred, but not required).
- Associate Degree, High school diploma or GED
- A valid driver’s license and no criminal record.