TNCG Security Services
Job Description – (1) Unarmed Security Guards
TNCG Security Services is now hiring Unarmed Security Guards, in Rocky Mount, NC
Location: Rocky Mount
Work Detail: Sunday-Thursday 10:00pm-6:00am
Total National Security Guard Services (TNCG Security Services, LLC) is a private investigative and contract security guard patrol company owned by a service-disabled veteran and a retired police officer specializing in comprehensive investigative services.
Unarmed Security Job Responsibilities:
• Monitors his/her staff by patrolling with them on foot.
• Assist with monitoring of Mask Requirements for COVID-19
• Works with staff to develop safety plans for the buildings he/she monitors.
• Leads periodic safety drills for employees and patrons in the business.
• Ensures that all policies and procedures are followed
• Ensures that reports (DARS) are written as needed.
• Reviews and signs off on Security Guard reports (DAR) and logs before they are turned in.
• Conducts routine area checks during the shift.
• Any and all additional duties assigned as deemed necessary and appropriate
• A security supervisor must have experience as a security guard, police officer or military police officer.
• PPSB Unarmed training certification
• Experience working with electronic monitoring systems (Preferred, but not required).
• Associate Degree, High school diploma or GED
• A valid driver’s license and no criminal record.